New to the group

  • Cassie Dawes
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2000
      G'day

      My name is Cassie and I have an 18 month old son, Gus. He was
      diagnosed with AHC 4 months ago. Previous to that he had been
      misdiagnosed with epilepsy. He is currently taking Sibelium and
      lamictal and when he has an episode we give him chloral hydrate. I
      would love to hear from anyone as I have so many unanswered questions .
      If there is anyone out there from Australia that would be fantastic because AHC
      is basically unheard of over here and I feel very isolated.

      It has been great to read your messages, but also scary, it has
      opened my eyes to so many things that I was not aware of.

      What's in store for the future????? Has anyone got any case histories that they would be willing to share with me???

      Thanks

      Cassie