Re: [afgen] Re: Hampshire family (Cape Town and Northern Rhodesia)

  • Anton Dil
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 24, 2008
      Hello Craig

      I read the old drifter book over the weekend - no Hampshires, sorry. I will post the names I did find somewhere one of these days soon

      I did find a photo of a shop in another book - might have been a butcher's shop, but whatever it was it didn't mention Hampshire. It may have previously been owned by Hampshire if your story is true. See my bloggy thing (more like an online notepad really). I'll add the names from the old drifter book there too, probably over the holidays

      Happy Christmas!

      http://a-brickwall.blogspot.com/2008/08/old-drift-livingstone.html

      Regards
      Anton