BIERMAN

  • Fulguirinas Sarah Ann
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2008
      Dear Pam
      No I am sorry I do not. I looked up Brebner High Site and there is some information of him.
      http://www.brebnerhigh.co.za/main/Data/About_Us_-_History_1255.asp.
      It includes a picture. Perhaps if you contacted the school, they may be
      able to tell you more. He arrived 2 years after I started school, when
      I was 7. I just remember seeing him walk down from the back of the hall
      to take assembly, his black academic gown flapping and his very short
      assistant principal following, hence Batman and Robin. He was a good
      principal and it was during his era that the school moved into new
      buildings. I just missed that having moved to New Zealand with my Dad.

      Sarah Ann

      www.yahoo7.com.au/y7mail