Re: BIERMAN

  • Pam Allman
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2008
      Dear Sarah
      Thanks for the information- as Admiral Bierman was my grandmother's
      brother, then so must the pricipal be- do you perhaps remember his
      first name?
      Thanks

      Pam
    • Fulguirinas Sarah Ann
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2008
        Dear Pam
        No I am sorry I do not. I looked up Brebner High Site and there is some information of him.
        http://www.brebnerhigh.co.za/main/Data/About_Us_-_History_1255.asp.
        It includes a picture. Perhaps if you contacted the school, they may be
        able to tell you more. He arrived 2 years after I started school, when
        I was 7. I just remember seeing him walk down from the back of the hall
        to take assembly, his black academic gown flapping and his very short
        assistant principal following, hence Batman and Robin. He was a good
        principal and it was during his era that the school moved into new
        buildings. I just missed that having moved to New Zealand with my Dad.

        Sarah Ann

        www.yahoo7.com.au/y7mail