1906 Natal Rebellion

  • hlnnel
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13 12:59 PM
      Dear Listers
      I have found a medal amongst my husbands', Lucien Devereaux Nel and his
      father's, Dr Lucien Devereaux Nel, war medals. It seems that a family
      member took part in this rebellion for longer than 50 days. If anyone
      has any information about this rebellion and maybe has the names of
      those who took part on the British force or where to find them, please
      let me know, I would be very grateful, maybe this is the information
      that will uncover the names of my father-in-laws parents.
      Thank you Heleen Nel