File - monthly.txt

  • afgen@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 99 , Feb 1, 2007
      This is just a reminder about the African genealogy and family history discussion forum.

      If you haven't yet done so, visit the forum web page at:

      and if you know anyone else who may be interested, please invite them to do so as well.

      Group Email Addresses

      Related Link: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/7783/
      Post message: afgen@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: afgen-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Another thing you can do on the web page is edit your membership.

      One of the things you can do there is choose between the "New and improved" and "Traditional" message formats.

      I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU OPT FOR THE "TRADITIONAL" FORMAT.

      The "new and improved" format inserts extraneous HTML codes into messages, which sometimes makes it difficult to read them. Some of us turn HTML off in our mail readers, because that is a protection against spam, phishing and virus messages.

      Steve Hayes
      Moderator of the African Genealogy Discussion Forum
    • afgen@yahoogroups.com