Danielina Nel

  • Anton Dil
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2006
      I have received a photo of two gravestones in Mwemebshi, Zambia, on land currently owned by Makeni Ecumenical Centre. One says

      TER GEDACTENIS
      AAN
      DANIELINA J. NEL
      GEB. 17 FEB 1925
      OVERL. 9 ? 1927 (29?)

      Unfortunately my photo is poor. I believe this girl's brother died in Lusaka in the last few years.

      There is another gravestone in the same photo, but I struggle to read what it says. Maybe I will get to visit the site another time. Looks like Dina something. The stone seems damaged.

      I hope to visit the Kafue cemetry some time next year.

      Anton