Moshi Dutch Reform Records

  • dorri_roughley
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2006
      Hello folks

      I have ordered one of the LDS films containing Dutch Reform records
      for Moshi in what was Tanganiyka. The film starts in 1905 and is
      supposed to contain christening and membership records.

      I am not sure how long it will be before the film arrives.

      If anyone has any surnames that they are interested in please contact
      me and I will transcribe the records. The transcription will be in
      Afrikaans as my ability to translate is very limited.

      Dorri

      dorri_roughley@...