GROWDON of Mufulira, Zambia

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2014
      I'm looking for any news of my mother's cousin, Ernest Hilton GROWDON, who
      was a farmer near Mufulira in Zambia.

      I was told that Ernie Growden died in the mid-1960's. Mrs Growden then moved
      to the Cape Province in South Africa (not sure where). There were 2
      daughters, Irene, and Carol who married in about 1968.

      Does anyone know what Mrs Growdon/Gfrowden's name was, and if she remarried?
      Does anyone know of the daughters, Irene Growdon and Carol Growdon, and who
      they married?

      Blog: http://khanya.wordpress.com
      Phone: 083-342-3563 or 012-333-6727
      Fax: 086-548-2525
    • Ines Mannhardt
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 22, 2014
        Hi Steve,
        I can't help you with our search but I would suggest that you ask at the
        South Africa list, there are some very knowledgable people there. The
        South Africa list is a free list through Rootsweb.
        Ines