Dr Lucien Devereaux Nel's parents

  • hlnnel
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2006
      I am trying to discover who Dr Nel's parents were. Dr Nel was born in
      the Greyton area in 1922 and travelled extensively with his father.
      His father died after 1922 but before 1940. Dr Nel's mother's name
      was Marie and his stepfather was a Mr Wessels, a farmer from the Vrede
      district. Dr Nel was married to Wanda Stollreither and he had 4
      sons. Dr Nel died in 1982 and Mrs Nel died in 2001. Both died in
      Welkom.
      If there is anyone with any information that can help me, I would be
      very grateful.
      Best wishes from
      Heleen Nel, Saskatoon, Canada
    • Pinky Robins