New file uploaded to afgen

  • afgen@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2013
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the afgen
      group.

      File : /natal civil marriages.xlsx
      Uploaded by : gwyn909 <gwyn909@...>
      Description : South Africa, Natal Province, Civil Marriages, 1845-1955

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      gwyn909 <gwyn909@...>
    • afgen@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 6
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the afgen
        group.

        File : /General /Thunder.csv
        Uploaded by : hayesstw <hayesstw@...>
        Description : Expanded index of "Thunder in the Blaauwberg" and "Full many a glorious morning" by Lawrence G. Green

        hayesstw <hayesstw@...>
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 6
          On 6 Mar 2015 at 22:52, afgen@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the afgen
          > group.
          >

          > File : /General /Thunder.csv
          > Uploaded by : hayesstw <hayesstw@...>
          > Description : Expanded index of "Thunder in the Blaauwberg" and
          > "Full many a glorious morning" by Lawrence G. Green
          >

          > You can access this file at the URL:

          I uploaded this, and also tried importing it into a database on the web site
          of this list.

          It is a sample of what I had in mind for the inex of L.G. Green's books, and
          it is an expanded index, including things that were not in the indexes
          printed in the books.

          --
          Keep well,
          Steve Hayes