Re: [afgen] This forum needs a moderator!

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 10, 2013
      On 10 Apr 2013 at 8:50, Steve Hayes wrote:

      > This forum needs a moderator!

      Welcome to Wendy Landau, our new moderator!

      Wendy lives in Johannesburg, South Africa, has half a Master's in History,
      and has been doing genealogy for 6 years (I'm wondering about the other half
      of that Master's!).

      My wife and I are hoping to go to Namibia and Botswana next month, visitng
      relatives and doing some family history and other research, so it's good to
      know that someone will be looking after things while we are away -- not that
      this is a terribly busy forum, but you never know.

      --
      Keep well,
      Steve Hayes
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 11, 2013
        Well done on stepping up Wendy. I was going to volunteer, but you beat me to it :-)

        You can use me as a backup if need be, Steve. It's a while since I did this, but I think yahoo allows you to set multiple moderators. Enjoy your trip to Namibia! (Looks like an interesting place to visit.)

        Anton