Burgersdorp Baptisms 1889-1940 Part 1-19 1889-1912

  • gwyn909
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2013
      Hi All

      I have just updated my Burgersdorp Baptisms 1889-1940 to Part 19 or 1912 at:

      http://africangenealogy.blogspot.com/

      I have been adding on each year as there are about 100 baptisms every year.

      The site is searchable so you should be able to type in the required name and you should be able to find the people you are looking for.

      One note: Because the dominees had their own way of spelling I have tried to make each name the same spelling, such as van Wyk starts off as van Wijk but halfway turns into van Wyk. Coetsee includes Koetsee and Coetzee. Myburg includes Myberg, Myburgh and Mijburg, etc.

      Enjoy.

      Gwyn