African genealogy and family history discussion forum

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2006
      Welcome to the African genealogy and family history discussion forum.

      We now have nine members, and this is the first message.

      I have started a database of surname interests on the group web site at

      Please add your own surname interests, using the existing entries as a sample
      of how to do it.

      If you know anyone else who may be interested in the topic, please invite
      them to join the forum. The best way to invite them is to refer them to the
      forum web page at:

      Web: http://www.geocities.com/hayesstw/stevesig.htm
      Phone: 083-342-3563 or 012-333-6727