Morris family of the Western Cape, Namaland & Damaraland

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2013
      Is anyone researching MORRIS families in the Western Cape, or Namaland &
      Damaraland (now part of Namibia)?

      I've written something about our MORRIS family here:

      http://su.pr/2N07DT

      In the course of researching this family I found on Google a couple of
      messages on other mailing lists from a Pip Curling in Zimbabwe who was
      researching Morris, but messages sent to that address bounced. I was hoping
      that Pip Curling could look at it to see if we were researching related
      families, though MORRIS is a fairly common name, so perhaps not, but it's
      useful to know about other people's research for purposes of elimination --
      it is almost as useful to know which people are not related as to know which
      people are related.

      --
      Keep well,
      Steve Hayes