Re: [afgen] New file uploaded to afgen

  • Anton Dil
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2012
      Thanks for that! I see the upload limit is 100MB - I might have something to add later.
    • afgen@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 31, 2013
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the afgen
        group.

        File : /natal civil marriages.xlsx
        Uploaded by : gwyn909 <gwyn909@...>
        Description : South Africa, Natal Province, Civil Marriages, 1845-1955

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        gwyn909 <gwyn909@...>