Re: [afgen] New file uploaded to afgen

  • Anton Dil
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2012
      Thanks for that! I see the upload limit is 100MB - I might have something to add later.
    • afgen@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 31, 2013
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the afgen
        group.

        File : /natal civil marriages.xlsx
        Uploaded by : gwyn909 <gwyn909@...>
        Description : South Africa, Natal Province, Civil Marriages, 1845-1955

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        gwyn909 <gwyn909@...>
      • afgen@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 6
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the afgen
          group.

          File : /General /Thunder.csv
          Uploaded by : hayesstw <hayesstw@...>
          Description : Expanded index of "Thunder in the Blaauwberg" and "Full many a glorious morning" by Lawrence G. Green

          hayesstw <hayesstw@...>
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 6
            On 6 Mar 2015 at 22:52, afgen@yahoogroups.com wrote:

            > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the afgen
            > group.
            >

            > File : /General /Thunder.csv
            > Uploaded by : hayesstw <hayesstw@...>
            > Description : Expanded index of "Thunder in the Blaauwberg" and
            > "Full many a glorious morning" by Lawrence G. Green
            >

            > You can access this file at the URL:

            I uploaded this, and also tried importing it into a database on the web site
            of this list.

            It is a sample of what I had in mind for the inex of L.G. Green's books, and
            it is an expanded index, including things that were not in the indexes
            printed in the books.

            --
            Keep well,
            Steve Hayes