New file uploaded to afgen

  • afgen@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2012
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the afgen
      group.

      File : /South Africa, Dutch Refor...Church Records, 1690-2007.ods
      Uploaded by : gwyn909 <gwyn909@...>
      Description : From family search: South Africa, Dutch Reformed Church Registers, 1660-1970

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      gwyn909 <gwyn909@...>
    • Anton Dil
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2012
        Thanks for that! I see the upload limit is 100MB - I might have something to add later.
      • afgen@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 31, 2013
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the afgen
          group.

          File : /natal civil marriages.xlsx
          Uploaded by : gwyn909 <gwyn909@...>
          Description : South Africa, Natal Province, Civil Marriages, 1845-1955