New file uploaded to afgen

  • afgen@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1 5:47 AM
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the afgen
      group.

      File : /South Africa, Dutch Refor...Church Records, 1690-2007.ods
      Uploaded by : gwyn909 <gwyn909@...>
      Description : From family search: South Africa, Dutch Reformed Church Registers, 1660-1970

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      gwyn909 <gwyn909@...>
    • Anton Dil
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1 8:50 AM
        Thanks for that! I see the upload limit is 100MB - I might have something to add later.
      • afgen@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 31, 2013
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the afgen
          group.

          File : /natal civil marriages.xlsx
          Uploaded by : gwyn909 <gwyn909@...>
          Description : South Africa, Natal Province, Civil Marriages, 1845-1955

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 6
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the afgen
            group.

            File : /General /Thunder.csv
            Uploaded by : hayesstw <hayesstw@...>
            Description : Expanded index of "Thunder in the Blaauwberg" and "Full many a glorious morning" by Lawrence G. Green

            hayesstw <hayesstw@...>
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 6
              On 6 Mar 2015 at 22:52, afgen@yahoogroups.com wrote:

              > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the afgen
              > group.
              >

              > File : /General /Thunder.csv
              > Uploaded by : hayesstw <hayesstw@...>
              > Description : Expanded index of "Thunder in the Blaauwberg" and
              > "Full many a glorious morning" by Lawrence G. Green
              >

              > You can access this file at the URL:

              I uploaded this, and also tried importing it into a database on the web site
              of this list.

              It is a sample of what I had in mind for the inex of L.G. Green's books, and
              it is an expanded index, including things that were not in the indexes
              printed in the books.

              --
              Keep well,
              Steve Hayes