RE: [afgen] The African genealogy discussion forum

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2006
      On 7 Jul 2006 at 12:37, Graham Dominy wrote:

      > On behalf of the SA National Archives, I am interested in this group,
      > but the Yahoo issue was a major problem for us and our IT administrators
      > blocked it entirely.

      Unfortunately the Yahoo terms of service make it impossible for YahooGroups
      to be used for any serious academic or historical purpose, since it is clear
      that they can (and do) arbitrarily shut down services for any reason or no
      reason at all.

      --
      Dr Stephen Hayes
      Freelance writer, editor, missiologist and teacher