Re: [afgen] BENEKE, BENECKE and VON BENECKE.

  • Jorge Estreux
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2012
      Carol,
      I have:
      Abraham Aaron Benecke *13 Jul 1823 +7 Sep 1908 X Dina Johanna Magdalena Vrey
      Johan Diederik Benecke  X Magdalena Johanna Mienie and their son;
      Diederick (Johannes) Benecke *10 Jul 1825 +19 Aug 1881 X Cornelia Jacoba Catharina Vrey

      Gert
      On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 11:45 AM, Carol Beneke <carme@...> wrote:

      Hi list

      Is there anyone on this list that has an ancestor/descendant with one of the above surnames in their trees, that is willing to share this info.

      I have a number of unlinked individuals I'm trying to link on my tree.

      Any little bit will help.

      Thanks in advance
      Carol

    • Carol Beneke
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2012
        Hi Gert

        Baie dankie, ek waardeer dit.

        Carol

        Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 12:46 PM
        Subject: Re: [afgen] BENEKE, BENECKE and VON BENECKE.

        Carol,

        I have:
        Abraham Aaron Benecke *13 Jul 1823 +7 Sep 1908 X Dina Johanna Magdalena Vrey
        Johan Diederik Benecke  X Magdalena Johanna Mienie and their son;
        Diederick (Johannes) Benecke *10 Jul 1825 +19 Aug 1881 X Cornelia Jacoba Catharina Vrey

        Gert
        On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 11:45 AM, Carol Beneke <carme@...> wrote:

        Hi list

        Is there anyone on this list that has an ancestor/descendant with one of the above surnames in their trees, that is willing to share this info.

        I have a number of unlinked individuals I'm trying to link on my tree.

        Any little bit will help.

        Thanks in advance
        Carol

        No virus found in this message.