BENEKE, BENECKE and VON BENECKE.

  • Carol Beneke
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 2:45 AM
      Hi list

      Is there anyone on this list that has an ancestor/descendant with one of the above surnames in their trees, that is willing to share this info.

      I have a number of unlinked individuals I'm trying to link on my tree.

      Any little bit will help.

      Thanks in advance
      Carol
    • Jorge Estreux
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2 3:46 AM
        Carol,
        I have:
        Abraham Aaron Benecke *13 Jul 1823 +7 Sep 1908 X Dina Johanna Magdalena Vrey
        Johan Diederik Benecke  X Magdalena Johanna Mienie and their son;
        Diederick (Johannes) Benecke *10 Jul 1825 +19 Aug 1881 X Cornelia Jacoba Catharina Vrey

        Gert

        Message 3 of 3 , May 2 4:31 AM
          Hi Gert

          Baie dankie, ek waardeer dit.

          Carol

          Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 12:46 PM
          Subject: Re: [afgen] BENEKE, BENECKE and VON BENECKE.

          Carol,

          I have:
          Abraham Aaron Benecke *13 Jul 1823 +7 Sep 1908 X Dina Johanna Magdalena Vrey
          Johan Diederik Benecke  X Magdalena Johanna Mienie and their son;
          Diederick (Johannes) Benecke *10 Jul 1825 +19 Aug 1881 X Cornelia Jacoba Catharina Vrey

          Gert
          On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 11:45 AM, Carol Beneke <carme@...> wrote:

          Hi list

          Is there anyone on this list that has an ancestor/descendant with one of the above surnames in their trees, that is willing to share this info.

          I have a number of unlinked individuals I'm trying to link on my tree.

          Any little bit will help.

          Thanks in advance
          Carol

          No virus found in this message.