BRUCE family, Mauritius

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2011
      I'm looking for more information about this family:

      William Bruce 07 MAR 92
      William Bruce of the Storekeeper General's Department nephew
      of Matilda Vause (born Park) died 03 JUN 1885 Port Louis,
      Mauritius (Natal Mercury 1885 07 04 - Shelagh Spencer's
      Notes)

      Alice Bruce 07 MAR 92
      Alice Bruce, wife of John Bruce of the Surveyor General's
      Department, niece of Matilda Vause (born Park) Died 21 MAR
      1877 Rosehill, Port Louis, Mauritius aged 28 Mauritius (Natal
      Mercury 1877 05 26)

      --
      Keep well,
      Steve Hayes