(Fwd) [SOUTH-AFRICA] Patricia MORRALL - David TAYLOR

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2010
      If anyone has information, please contact:

      Eighteen-Twenty Settlers <eighteentwenty@...>

      Date sent: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 14:37:29 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Eighteen-Twenty Settlers <eighteentwenty@...>
      To: south-africa-eastern-cape@..., south-africa@...
      Subject: [SOUTH-AFRICA] Patricia MORRALL - David TAYLOR
      Send reply to: south-africa@...

      Hi Listers,

      I have a contact who is trying to trace info on either of the above who
      appear
      to have gone to Zambia in the 1960s. Can anyone help?

      Info that we have is:

      "maiden name Patricia Morrall
      date of birth 15th May 1933 Birmingham.father Horace Morrall mother Celia
      Morrall nee Roach

      Patricia married a David Taylor - not sure if it was in South Africa or in
      the
      uk [must be SA or Zim] according to an aunt, David was something to do with
      their telephone system and Patricia was a telephone operator in South Africa

      The aunt said her sister moved to Rhodesia in the sixties but not sure what
      year first to Bulawayo then she believes to Zambia if Patricia is alive she
      would be 77 years old"

      I have established that Patricia Morrall travelled on the Edinburgh Castle
      from Southampton to CapeTown on 29th September 1960, and that she was single
      at the time.

      Does anyone know of them, or have details in their family trees?

      Many Thanks

      Paul TT
      --
      Paul Tanner-Tremaine