Dictionary of African Christian Biography

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2009
      If your ancestor was a church minister or missionary, a useful resource may
      be the Dictionary of African Christian Biography.

      http://www.dacb.org/

      --
      Keep well,
      Steve Hayes
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 12, 2009
        Hi Steve

        I am trying to trace one of my great aunts.

        I suspect that she married a Dutch Reformed Missionary and vanished into
        Africa.

        Are there any sources on line which will be able to help.

        Gwyn