Pioneers

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2009
      Follwing discussions of E.C. Tabler's book "Pioneers of Rhodesia" (mostly on
      the South Africa list), I not that E.C. Tabler wrote another book, "Pioneers
      of South West Africa and Ngamiland", which is a kind of sequel. He has more
      information about some of the same people, and includes a whole lot more
      people as well.

      I have a copy of that one, and can do lookups if anyone would like me to.

      Bear in mind that, like the Rhodesia one, it deals with the PRE-COLONIAL
      period, that is, before Germany began colonising what is now Namibia.

      I do not have facilities to scan pages, however.

      http://people.tribe.net/hayesstw
      Blog: http://methodius.blogspot.com
      Phone: 083-342-3563 or 012-333-6727