87Re: [afgen] Hampshire family (Cape Town and Northern Rhodesia)

  • Anton Dil
    Oct 22 1:32 AM
      I can't see anything in my books (apart from general information on the old drift), but these people seem to have a full list of burials there, if you can get access, or pay the fee

      You might also try the great north road site, though it seems to be having some problems

      All the best,