      Van: afgen@yahoogroups.com namens Anton Dil
      Verzonden: do 2-8-2012 14:04
      Aan: African Genealogy
      Onderwerp: [afgen] How to help or hunt on familysearch

      Records continue to be uploaded regularly to familysearch.org:

      To join in the effort, go here:

      There is an up to date list of indexing projects underway here:

      but new indexing projects come on line regularly (I have a 'watch this page' alert set up so that I can see when new projects come online). It will take years to catch up to the present day, but at least it is happening, and you can contribute.

      Regards
      Anton

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic