Affirmations Rainbow Families Playgroup, 5/9/2007, 10:00 am

  • affirmationsfamilies@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2007
      Reminder from: affirmationsfamilies Yahoo! Group

      Title: Affirmations Rainbow Families Playgroup

      Date: Wednesday May 9, 2007
      Time: 10:00 am - 11:30 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 3 minutes.
      Location: Affirmations -290 W. Nine Mile Rd.- Ferndale, MI 48220
      Notes:
      Affirmations Rainbow Families is a new playgroup for LGBT families with kids up to age 4. Come play with us in our new, state of the art community center. We have a huge amount of new equipment and activities for the kids to play with. We will meet in the Community Room at the new Center. The cost is $2.00 per child per visit.

    • affirmationsfamilies@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2007