Genelec Demo

  • lee.buckalew
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 9, 2012
      Genelec will be in town next week to demo some of their monitors. Two local studios have graciously consented to let them use their spaces for some demo's.

      I have two rooms lined up for Genelec to demo some speakers in next week. Thursday night, from 5p - 8p they will be at the main room at Nelly's ex'treme Institute or Friday (time to be announced soon) at Shock City.

      Please let me know if your interested and which day/location you think you'll attend.
      You can email me directly at lee.buckalew@...

      Thanks,
      Lee Buckalew
    • lee.buckalew
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 15, 2012
        Taking a quick poll.
        Based upon the Cardinal's post season play. How many of you will come to a demo at Carl's studio at the Nelly's ex'treme Institute on Thursday evening,

        vs.

        How many of you would come to one from 9:00a - Noon at Shock City Studio's on Friday?

        Thanks,
        Lee

        --- In aespro@yahoogroups.com, "lee.buckalew" <lee.buckalew@...> wrote:

        > Genelec will be in town next week to demo some of their monitors. Two local studios have graciously consented to let them use their spaces for some demo's.
        >
        > I have two rooms lined up for Genelec to demo some speakers in next week. Thursday night, from 5p - 8p they will be at the main room at Nelly's ex'treme Institute or Friday (time to be announced soon) at Shock City.
        >
        > Please let me know if your interested and which day/location you think you'll attend.
        > You can email me directly at lee.buckalew@...
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Lee Buckalew

      • George Wolin
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 16, 2012

          Based upon the Cardinal's post season play. How many of you will come to a demo at Carl's studio at the Nelly's ex'treme Institute on Thursday evening,

          vs.

          How many of you would come to one from 9:00a - Noon at Shock City Studio's on Friday?

          Thanks,
          Lee

          --- In aespro@yahoogroups.com, "lee.buckalew" <lee.buckalew@...> wrote:

          > Genelec will be in town next week to demo some of their monitors. Two local studios have graciously consented to let them use their spaces for some demo's.
          >
          > I have two rooms lined up for Genelec to demo some speakers in next week. Thursday night, from 5p - 8p they will be at the main room at Nelly's ex'treme Institute or Friday (time to be announced soon) at Shock City.
          >
          > Please let me know if your interested and which day/location you think you'll attend.
          > You can email me directly at lee.buckalew@...
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Lee Buckalew

        • George Wolin