Next Listening Session will be October 15th

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16 10:22 AM
      Our next Listening Session will be held @ Extreme Institute, 800 N. 3rd Street, in beautiful downtown St. Louis. Carl Nappa will host the tour & give us a taste of their work (while we in turn, will have a chance to hear tracks we've recorded over their monitors). The fun begins at 7pm. Again, these sessions are limited to active members and we currently have about 6 more slots to fill. Please email me right away (leaving both email reach & phone number) if you want to be invited. My email is: blasaudioprod@...

      This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

      Semper Fidelity,

      Joe Blasingame, Vice-Chairman