AES Gathering Monday Sept 10

  • Bill Schulenburg
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30 1:41 PM

      Hello!

      This announcement is about a "gathering" rather than a "meeting" of the AES St. Louis Regional Section and friends Monday Sept. 10.

      We're forgoing all "official meeting business" and simply getting together with our audio comrades (members or not) for dinner and socializing.

      The date is MONDAY SEPTEMBER 10, 2012 at C.J. Mugg's restaurant, 101 W. Lockwood, Webster Groves 63119. The downstairs private room is reserved for us beginning at 6:30PM. Dinner off the menu is available and whether you eat with us or just stop by for a drink and conversation, we plan to hang around for a while. No agenda to follow.

      For more information about the Audio Engineering Society, visit www.aes.org. You don't have to be a member to enjoy the company, and students at any level are  encouraged to attend and do some networking. Take advantage of a night of food, friendship and audio talk. Please pass the word. Remember, we're in the middle of a membership drive, and if you sign up or refer someone who signs up (bring them along September 10 if you can) you'll be eligible to win some valuable audio goodies generously provided by our sponsors!

      Stay connected to our section's activities:

      Our Yahoo! Group: aesstlouis

      Facebook Page: St. Louis Regional AES

      Website www.aesstl.org.

      Remember, it’s always a great time. Dinner and socializing begin at 6:30; plan to make it an evening. We'll see you Monday September 10th at C.J. Mugg's!

      Bill Schulenburg, Chairman
      Audio Engineering Society St. Louis Regional Section