AES Meeting Tonight

  • Bill Schulenburg
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 9 8:34 AM

      Celebrate the end of the heat wave!

      Please don't forget the regular AES St. Louis Regional Section meeting: TONIGHT Monday, July 9, 2012, at C.J. Mugg's restaurant, 101 W. Lockwood, Webster Groves 63119. The downstairs private room is reserved for us; socializing (dinner off the menu is available) begins at 6:30PM and our meeting comes to order at 7.

      In addition to the regular meeting, Brandon Krepel from BC Electronics will be discussing some of the latest microphone and headphone technology from Shure.

      We'll see you tonight, July 9th, at C.J. Mugg's.

      Bill Schulenburg, Chairman
      Audio Engineering Society St. Louis Regional Section