Congratulations Summitteers!

  • Bill Schulenburg
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2012
      The 6th Webster University AES Student Summit is in the books, and the event drew hundreds of participants and terrific presenters from around the country, all of whom were privileged to experience an educational, productive, and fun weekend.

      Questions, answers, stories – learning, laughs, and networking with old and new friends – valuable experiences that will play a big part in everyone's lives and careers for years to come. What a success!

      Thank you to all the hardworking members of the AES Student section for their tireless work and positive friendly attitude, and thanks as well to members of the St. Louis Regional AES section for their generous support as sponsors, presenters, volunteers, and participants. This annual event is a big reason that it's great to love audio right here in River City. I'm already looking forward to next year, and spoke to quite a few out-of-towners who feel the same way.

      More AES to come: mark your calendar for May 7th's regular meeting at CJ Muggs when we will once again honor this year's audio graduates with a celebratory dinner along with a special demonstration of Sequoia 12 by Tim Dolbear of Magix. We welcome him for a return visit. He was a big hit at the March 2011 meeting, and is ready to meet more of our members. The Graduates' Dinner is always a great time, so don't miss it!

      Once again, sincere thanks and congratulations to everyone who did St. Louis proud this weekend at the AES Student Summit.

      See you May 7th!

      Bill Schulenburg

      Chairman, Audio Engineering Society St. Louis Regional Section