I'm on the front page of API's website

  • Justin Fisher
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2011
      A little shameless self promotion.....

      Take a look at API's website.

      www.apiaudio.com

      -Justin
    • Gary Gottlieb
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2011

        wow cool I know someone famous now. congratulations justin.

        Best regards

        Gary Gottlieb
        Governor, Audio Engineering Society
        Executive Director, St. Louis Audio Project
        http://stlaudio.org
        Author, http://stlaudio.org/gottlieb

        A boy and his droid

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 3, 2011
          Just to be clear - I meant the congratulations sincerely. Lacking punctuation (coming from my phone) it could be construed as sarcastic.

          So once again...

          Congratulations Justin!!!

          Gary Gottlieb
          Governor, Audio Engineering Society
          Executive Director,St. Louis Audio Project
          http://stlaudio.org/
          Author, Shaping Sound in the Studio and Beyond, Recording on the Go & How Does It Sound Now? (Winner of the 2010 ARSC Award for Excellence in Historical Recorded Sound Research)
          http://stlaudio.org/gottlieb/

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 3, 2011
            LOL.....ya, when I first read your email, i thought it sounded kind of sarcastic.  ;-)

            No congrats needed though.  I think if you've got enough API gear and they like what you have to say.....you TOO can have your own spot on the API website!

            Justin

            To: aespro@yahoogroups.com