AES BBQ Tomorrow (Monday Oct. 3rd)

  • Bill Schulenburg
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2011

      The 2011 AESSTL Annual BBQ is Monday, October 3, 2011, 5:30pm at Blackburn Park in Webster Groves. Bring your family to enjoy a great time and tasty food.

      Eric Chancey, Events Committee Chairman, has created a facebook event page with all the particulars:

      http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=130700033695584

      Please check there for more info and RSVP if possible so we have an idea of the supplies we'll need.

      See you tomorrow, Monday Oct. 3rd, 5:30PM at Blackburn Park near Webster University.

      Come on out!

      Bill Schulenburg,

      Chairman, Audio Engineering Society St. Louis Regional Section