AES Meeting July 11

  • Bill Schulenburg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2011

      Happy Independence Day 2011!

      The next AES St. Louis Regional section meeting is Monday, July 11, 2011, at C.J. Mugg's restaurant, 101 W. Lockwood, Webster Groves 63119. The private room downstairs is reserved; socializing (dinner off the menu is available) at 6:30PM and our meeting comes to order at 7.

      May’s meeting and Graduate Celebration Dinner was a winner with a terrific time had by all! We wish the former students (and new members) all success as they spread out around the world taking up the cause of quality audio.

      This month, we welcome MyMix to demonstrate their personal monitor mixing stations, audio networking, and recording systems. For an overview of their products check the website at www.mymixaudio.com.

      At the July 11 meeting we’ll get reports on recent AES STL activities such as the fantastic “Gearage Sale.” There will also be a discussion of possible upcoming event ideas and the finalizing of plans for our annual Bar-B-Q, so come and participate.

      For more information about the Audio Engineering Society, visit www.aes.org. You don't have to be a member to attend our meeting, and students at any level are encouraged to attend even if it is Summer Vacation! Please pass the word.

      There remain multiple ways to stay connected to our section's activities:

      Our Yahoo! Group: aespro

      Facebook Page: St. Louis Regional AES

      and of course our local website www.aesstl.org.

      Remember, dinner and socializing at 6:30, meeting at 7. We'll see you Monday evening March 7 at C.J. Mugg's!

      Have a wonderful Holiday!

      Bill Schulenburg, St. Louis Regional AES Chairman

    • Justin Fisher
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2011
        Paul, Joe, and Lee  will have to give the run down on the GEARage Sale on my behalf.  Unfortunatley, that's my wife's birthday and I won't be able to make it. :-(

        Justin

        To: aesstlouis@yahoogroups.com; aespro@yahoogroups.com