Studer A810 in need of repair

  • brianisme30
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2010
      Hi all,

      We have a Studer A810 that we'd like to bring back to (or as as close to) original specs. Right now, it has the "EEEE 01" error code on powerup - which most likely means that the EPROM battery has died - but could also mean a EPROM chip has expired.

      Is anyone here, or does anyone recommend, someone with extensive knowledge of this type of maintenance? I have read this post <http://www.analogrules.com/a810.html> on A810 repair and am looking for someone that can give this thing this type of extensive repair, calibration, etc. (possibly including some of the things mentioned in the article as far as cap replacement, eprom back-ups, etc.).

      Please email me at brian.contestabile@... or call (314) 317-4240.

      Thanks,

      Brian Contestabile
      Recording Engineer