Re: [aespro] Annual BBQ : Potential Dates

  • Amanda Bruggeman
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 1, 2010
      Alrighty, it looks like Sunday works for most everyone....except for Paul.  What time is your gig?  Morning or evening?

      I'm also free on Saturday but fear that most everyone is working or has plans.

      We would like to make it work for everyone but understand the scheduling conflicts all around.

      Thanks,
      Mandy
    • Paul Stamler
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 1, 2010
        Amanda Bruggeman wrote:

        > Alrighty, it looks like Sunday works for most everyone....except for
        > Paul. What time is your gig? Morning or evening?

        Evening; I get there around 5:30 and am done around 10:00. Also do radio
        from 2:00 - 4:00, so Sunday afternoon doesn't work at all.

        > I'm also free on Saturday but fear that most everyone is working or has
        > plans.

        If you have it during that week, which is Fall Break, none of us will be
        teaching...

        Peace,
        Paul
      • Gary Gottlieb
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 1, 2010
          True, none of us will be teaching that week, but some of us have other
          obligations. Whatever works for most people is good by me.

          Gary Gottlieb
          Associate Professor of Audio Production
          Faculty Adviser, Audio Engineering Society
          http://www.webster.edu/aes
          Author, Shaping Sound in the Studio and Beyond, Recording on the Go &
          How Does It Sound Now?
          Program Coordinator, Audio Production
          Webster University

          **Sent from my Dell POS, so I'm lucky you received it**