Charter CC Delivery specs

  • David Kerins
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 7 7:42 AM
      Has anybody had to work on a local TV spot for Charter? I would like to get started on a spot that is slated to run during MadMen in a few weeks, and am still waiting on the Charter people to send me their Audio Specs for delivery. My guess is for local spots to be delivered as stereo limited to -10dBfs. Any thoughts?

      Thanks!

      -David Kerins

      --

      Sincerely,

      David Kerins

      David Kerins - Audio Engineer
      DKerins@...
      314.609.0699
      Resume & Work Samples: kerinsportfolio.blogspot.com
    • perry bland

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 7 1:19 PM
          Hmmm... Thanks for the link, but I've searched their site, and still can't come up with it. I'll keep looking though! Thanks again!

          -David Kerins

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 7 2:29 PM
              Thanks!

              Sincerely,