Scam Corporation is Harassing Me

  • Redrev1212
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 2:00 PM

      Greetings Audio Friends/Acquaintances,

      I thought I’d bring a scam organization to your attention. There is this bogus company called “searchfordegrees.com” (that’s the name they claim to go by) and they won’t stop calling me. They call my cell-phone 5-6 times a day and do not leave any voice-mail messages. I have also received several text messages. How did they get my number?
      I don’t remember exactly, other than I was searching for a job on the local website STLTODAY.COM. Under the business section it had job listings. It required that I give my first/last name, email-address, and phone-number or it would not show me any of the jobs listed. Ugh! I should have known this was a scam before I typed in my contact info! I just didn’t expect this to be on a trusted website such as STLTODAY.COM. I put my cell phone number on the no-call list a few minutes ago. I have also called the Better Business Bureau. The BBB can’t officially cite this organization because they can’t locate an address.
      There are several numbers “searchfordegrees.com” has been calling me from; the most common being 1-877-224-9828. They have also called me from 716-218-4083 and 805-204-0174. I have also received several text messages from 1-877-339-9366 and 1-866-570-5373. I encourage you all to please prank phone call these bastards!!!
      The more prank phone calls this scam organization receives, the less they will call and try to con people!! Give them a taste of Karma!!

      Brian Dougherty