Re: [aespro] Steve Lillywhite

  • echanc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2010
      Just a couple more days! Steve is very excited to come and share his experiences with us. This is a great opportunity to spend an evening with one of the most influential producers in the last 30 years. Registration is $75 for the presentation and $150 for dinner and presentation. You can register online at www.cotr.org/steve through Thursday night. Friday, online registration will close and you can still pay at the door.
      Hope to see you there!
      Eric