AES in St. Louis

  • Bill Schulenburg
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2009

      Thanks to everyone who attended the AES BBQ in Blackburn Park yesterday. The weather was glorious, the setting was beautiful and we all had a wonderful time enjoying friends, families, food, and fun! There was no shortage of smiling faces and interesting conversation.

      Congratulations to Mandy Bruggeman, whose events committee–along with Sara Geerling and other volunteers–planned, financed, and staged the event. We truly appreciate all the effort they spent making it happen. The “St. Louis Pro AES Barbecue” is already on its way to becoming an annual tradition!

      Other activities: The AES Convention in New York is later this week, and we in St. Louis are fortunate to be well represented by Gary Gottlieb and a large group of student members from the Webster University AES section led by Cate Cearley. Thanks as well to all of them for their participation.

      Don’t forget SmithLee is hosting our first “AES Listening Session” on Oct. 19 at 6PM. Vice-Chairman Joe Blasingame can provide more information.

      Also be aware that Church On The Rock is hosting George Massenburg on October 17. Check with AES member Eric Chancey for details.

      The next regular AES meeting is November 2. Things are rolling, and we’re looking ahead to future events, so we’ll see you then!

      Once again, Thanks and congratulations all around.

      Best,

      Bill Schulenburg, AES St. Louis Section Chairman