470Re: [aespro] AES Summer Meeting July 7, 2014

  • Gary Gottlieb
    Jul 7, 2014
      Reminder - this is tonight!!!

      See you there!

      On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 12:46 PM, Bill Schulenburg bill@... [aespro] <aespro@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hello!

      Summer is in full swing and the Audio Engineering Society St. Louis Regional Section's regular meeting is set for July 7, 2014 at C.J. Mugg's restaurant, 101 W. Lockwood, Webster Groves 63119.

      We’ll be making plans for future activities and talking audio all evening. Anyone who has an interest in sound is welcome to attend, so please pass the word!

      For more information about the Audio Engineering Society, visit www.aes.org.

      Our local section Yahoo! Group: aesstlouis; Facebook Page: St. Louis Regional AES; website: www.aesstl.org.

      It’s always a great time, so join us. Business meeting for members at 6:30, Dinner and networking for everyone at 7. We'll see you Monday evening July 7 at C.J. Muggs.

      Have a great Independence Day Holiday!

      Bill Schulenburg, Chair

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic