T.D. Jakes to speak at Oakwood University

  • Donna B
    Message 1 of 4 , May 18, 2011
      Yes, what you see is correct and I also couldn't believe my eyes when I first read it on someone's post. This is true and I confirmed by an email to a friend who is a Professor at Oakwood. T.D. Jakes will be speaking at Oakwood University's Annual Evangelism Council for Minsters in December.

      What comes to my mind is the offering of strange fire on the altar. Do we not have awesome speakers from our own denomination that can lead out in this? There's CD Brooks, Byron Spears, others that would do an awesome job, but why or why are we going to other denominations about evangelism?

      Okay, I'm sorry for rainting, but this is really bothering me especially since this man speaks so much against the SDA church. To me he's like an enemy and we have brought the enemy into our camp.

      Blessings,
      Donna Berry

      REST Ministry
      Restoring Eden Sanctuary Training
      www.restministry.com
      Psalms 77:13 Thy way, O God, [is] in the sanctuary: who [is so] great a God as [our] God?
      John14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

      The correct understanding of the ministration in the heavenly sanctuary is the foundation of our faith. {CCh 347.1}

      Visit http://thewatchman.ning.com/
      The Watchman Network
      The Watchman is a Christian community of people actively
      watching & praying about last day events relating to Bible Prophecy.
    • Orion7
      Message 2 of 4 , May 18, 2011
        This is part of the ecumenical movement. It is wrong.

        T. D. Jakes has a video on Youtube where he denounces the 7th Day Sabbath.

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtqXAeIrt3s

        Gary

[...]

      • RM
        Message 3 of 4 , May 19, 2011
          Someone ought to forawrd this to Mark Finley

          Ralph Myers
          http://www.666beast.net