9//11 undercurrents....

  • maranatha77
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      Dear Friends,

      9//11 undercurrents....

      Watch this interview and other associated links to Naomi Wolf's book
      (maybe you've read it) to see the gigantic undercurrents that are and
      have been under way in America(post 9/11) and are opening
      unprecedented doors to the ushering in of Bible prophecy.

      As we see the signs of the times unveil before our eyes, may we
      continue each day to seek our precious Lord in Bible study and prayer
      while spreading His loveand message of salvation to a darkening world.
      from a friend to me...

      Posted by maranatha77

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW9PulYpjGs