Re: [adventism_prophecy] EGW and John the Baptist

  • william allen
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2004
      I saw  Stephen Bohr on 3abn also and  I  thought he was wonderful in his explaination of  how we arrive at the end time prophets etc!!  What I'm concerned about is how long the General conference will allow him to deliever that message ???

      Jonathan Smith <jesmith5@...> wrote:
      I saw Stephen Bohr in the series on 3ABN.  He is a "true-blue" SDA - a real stalwart.  I honestly believe God gave him light to encourage the flock.  It would be good to get his series on DVD.  That could be played in the churches and boost up faith in our heritage and Spirit of Prophecy.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2004
        Wife and I also saw Stephen Bohr on 3ABN we both said we need more Pastors like him in the Adventist. He has been on quite a bit on 3ABN Latino lately, we would love to watch him but we don't speak spanish.

        Seems as though Satan has mounted a vicious attack against 3ABN, Linda Shelton is no longer vice president. We need to pray for Linda and Danny something serious happened. Anyone no the details of what happened?

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 2, 2004
          Thanks for that link Alberto! Lots of good stuff there. I know where
          I'll be spending some time in the near future.

          John