Advance Base on tour w/ the Rapture + a new web store

  • cftpa-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2011
      Hello friends,

      First of all, thanks to everyone who came out to see Advance Base & Concern on our August tour. We really appreciate the support!

      Speaking of support! At the end of September, Advance Base will support the Rapture for three shows around the Midwest:

      Sept 27, 2011 • Columbus, OH @ Park Street Patio
      Sept 28, 2011 • Chicago, IL @ Metro
      Sept 29, 2011 • Minneapolis, MN @ The Varsity

      Please come & see us!

      We've set up a web store where you can buy our 7"s, plus MP3 downloads &  t-shirts:

      http://orindal.limitedpressing.com

      Also, if you have a chance, please read the interview I conducted with the great Mark Kozelek (Sun Kil Moon, Red House Painters) about his new DVD, Mark Kozelek: On Tour.

      http://www.sunkilmoon.com/interviewOwenAshworth.html

      Thank you for reading!
      Owen

      http://www.advancebasemusic.com