Advance Base & Concern split 7" & August tour

  • owen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2011
      Hi folks,

      There have been a few changes to the Advance Base & Concern August tour dates since the last time I wrote to you, so I wanted to offer this update:

      Advance Base & Concern August Tour:

      Aug 22, 2011- Cincinnati, OH @ Mayday
      Aug 23, 2011- Louisville, KY @ Derby City Espresso
      Aug 25, 2011- Asheville, NC @ Bandwagon
      Aug 26, 2011- Durham, NC @ Layabout
      Aug 27, 2011- Charlottesville, VA @ Twisted Branch Tea Bazaar
      Aug 28, 2011- Washington DC @ Bella Café
      Aug 29, 2011- Philadelphia, PA @ First Unitarian Chapel
      Aug 30, 2011- Brooklyn, NY @ Death By Audio
      Aug 31, 2011- Manhattan, NY @ Mercury Lounge (6:30pm early show)
      Sep 01, 2011- Pittsburgh, PA @ Garfield Artworks

      Advance Base & Concern will have a brand new split 7" of Carter Family songs for sale on this tour.