New Daytrotter Session

  • owen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2011
      Hi folks,

      I just wanted to let you know that the fifth & final Daytrotter session by Casiotone for the Painfully Alone is now available right HERE.  On this recording, I'm accompanied by Hazel Brown, Martha Brown & Kishore Ryan of the great Otouto.  Otouto recorded their own Daytrotter session, & it's available HERE .

      In other news, I contributed a short instrumental track to a 3" CD on Aotoao called Casiotone Compilation 2 (I also drew the picture on the cover).  There are 21 artists on this thing, & they all made their tracks using Casio keyboards.  It's weird & great.  You can order a copy direct from Japan through Aotoao's website, or you can email me at casiotonetechsupport@....  I still have a few copies left out of the 20 that Aotoao sent me, & I'll sell them to the first people who write & ask for them.

      Thanks for reading, everybody.  I hope you enjoy the Daytrotter session.

      Owen

      http://twitter.com/AdvanceBase